Wednesday, April 8, 2009

heart broken!

its me and my baby's 3rd month anniversary today.. but
things went different and we did not celebrate it happily
but.. sadness!


he broke my hearts today twice.. once when i was at home..
he got stress because of work.. and then he just released all
his anger at me.. he shouted at me.. hung up on the phone
with me..!


and the 2nd time is because he was tired after work.. and he's
quite pissed at something that time.. so i terkena AGAIN!
just kena shoot for no reason.. he hurts my feelings AGAIN..
i cant really stand it anymore..


taking a break in our relationship! hope things will get better
after few days of calming down and relaxing ourself from
all these shits..! between the both of us!


i cried just now.. honestly.. i dont know what to do now..
i just.. dont wanna get hurt anymore.. i'm afraid that if
i give you another chance like you want it.. it wont be
as happy as last time.. and i might get hurt again!


i believe in this sentence.. 'no one is perfect!' yup.. even
im not good in controlling my anger.. i just wanna rest for
this few days and decide it fast!


every sentences is truly came out from my heart.....
deep inside my heart....


baby.. if i had a chance.. i dont wanna lose you.. i want
you to stay by my side every moment! i'll remember
everything you said to me just now.. everything..! its
really meaningful..


baby.. i want you to take care of yourself when i'm gone..
dont think about anything else.. concentrate in your
work! i'll always love you.. no matter what!

No comments: