Monday, April 20, 2009

back again!

sorry to my dear readers.. its been a while that I've not
update my blog.. sorry! busy practicing cheerleading..
for our sports day performance..!


I've became darker and darker! shit man! when i take
off my shoe everyday.. i see my original skin colour..
and when i put on my shoe.. i can only see my chocolate
dark brown legs and hands..! =(


finally.. our sports day is over..! all the hard works is
really really worth it..! it was a great performance..
go check it out.. its in Youtube people!


here's the link.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYrJE9BalKc


nothing much to blog about! i wanna do more sports..
have been swimming with eun, hafiz, meor, acis and ken
this few days.. due to the daily super hot weather..


planning to play badminton next.. or maybe basketball..
i wanna exercise! i miss dancing too!!!!


will update soon!

No comments: