Monday, April 27, 2009

single but not available!

yo people.. im back.. again! cant really online much..
dad had been borrowing my laptop due to his office
job! ish ish.. =.=


but its ok.. at least i'm still able to blog.. i miss blogging..
my finger is getting more lazy each and everyday if i
dont blog!


alright.. im gonna stop talking crap.. and start with a
new topic.. and ya.. everyone knows what does the
title means.. probably most of you guys still dont
know about this.. yet!

but im officially single now.. i broke up with aaron
last monday [20.04.2009] ! a day that will always
be in my memories!


i cant really be with him anymore.. somehow i
dont feel comfortable being with him.. i want to be alone
for now.. i want to be with only my friends.. at least
when im alone.. i wont think about anything that affect my feelings..


i know is not a really good reason to break up with
a guy that i love.. but.. i just wanna be alone! for
now.. future.. i dont know! maybe this is not the
right time for us..


he need to concentrate on his work and for me..
my studies of course..! for our both future sake!
i know this might sound stupid for you guys..
and the main point is.. i dont wanna get hurt
anymore.. i've had enough!


anyways.. i've been single for a week.. and honestly..
i enjoying my life.. im glad to have my friends
when i really need them!


thanks to : Meor lala, Amirul lala, Hafiz, Jiihan,
Eunice, shondong, Acis lala, Hakim,
and anwuari.. sorry if i left out your
name! xo's~

No comments: