Monday, October 27, 2008

weekends


Friday to Sunday~~



FRIDAY

performing for MPT 5 this year.. me, chi kei, jia wei and Wayne.. performing some hip hop + free style dance.. i saw zhenbon wei.. he damn freaking hot.. hot stuff sial.. i damn miss him wei.. but anyways.. we practice before we perform.. it held at holiday villa hotel ballroom.. cheap larr.. the ballroom damn freaking small wei.. can only manage to fit 27 tables..


anyways.. we did a great performance on that day.. I'm really proud of my crew.. thanks to them.. team work too.. after our performance.. i fly here n there to snap photo.. haha.. but i still haven't get the photos yet.. the only picture i got is me n kee wei the hottie..



jiayi <3>

after that chao home.. change.. barce!!!!! hahaha.. finally get free drinks there.. never drink since 1926.. wow!! I'm getting sick of Barcelona.. sick sick sick..!!! went there with jun yih.. and some of his fren.. before entering.. saw Johan and his form 6 gang.. inside barce.. i saw zheng wei, zhenbon, kok fei and lots of lots of form 5 students.. barce on Friday night was full of SEAFIELD students..!!!

SATURDAY

what did i do on saturday ar???? hmmm.. let me think.. oh ya.. sleep till 3.30pm.. after barce ma.. of course larr must rest kao kao.. after that.. went for lunch.. then after that.. went for my cheer gym.. work out!!!!! to train my muscle.. and my cheer skills.. lepas tu.. adui.. 4got larr..

skip saturday larr.. im pretty lifeless on that day.. so.. forget bout it..!!

SUNDAY

went and play badminton on that day.. seriously need to go for some intensive training for badminton wei.. i suck at it.. but of course im not the worse there.. haha.. good enough to 'da pao' them..

mum book a hotel room at sunway towel hotel.. after playing badminton.. send all our brothers home.. and then teman jun yih balik mandi.. after that jun yih pulak teman me pergi my mum's hotel room mandi.. not bad wei.. 5 star hotel.. freaking nice.. toilet only larr.. haha..

lepas tu.. follow jun yih's car to ss2 mamak.. murni.. the food there damn freaking nice.. we wanted to makan 'bak kut teh'.. but than change of plan.. too late d.. we reached ss2 around 11pm.. normally.. we only come out at night.. morning we're all busy sleeping..

after makan.. jun yih fetch me back to sunway towel hotel.. im over nighting there with my family.. 4 person fit on a king size beg wei.. chun le? haha.. anyways.. thats all larr.. so thats all about my weekends..




No comments: