Monday, October 27, 2008

cars

driving lesson
life bored.. started driving.. erm.. learning actually.. hehe.. well.. driving auto is not a problem 2 me anymore.. driving auto car is like snapping fingers 2 me.. but now.. i've level up my driving skills.. by.. driving manual car..
well.. actually.. driving manual car is not that hard.. but its scary tho.. my 1st time driving manual car is using my mum's proton wira.. she park inside the house nicely.. i was really curious of driving manual.. so.. i decided to drive my friends out 4 lunch.. i tried to reverse the car.. surprisingly.. i managed 2 reverse the car out from my house.. and so.. i park my car nicely infront of my house to lock the front gate..
after that.. i start my engine.. n when i wanted to move front.. there's a car infront of me.. trying to pass through.. and so.. there's a car which is belongs to my neighbour park infront of me.. so.. i cut through my neighbour's car and park infront of his car to let the other car to pass through.. but when i'm trying to do my 'sapu corner' skill.. the side of the car bang my neighbour's car.. n it drag 4 like few seconds.. wow.. imagine.. till now.. i dun really dare to touch her car anymore..
to be continue.....

No comments: