Tuesday, October 7, 2008

~~jiayi's life~~


jiayi <3> joey




hey.. I'm new.. just started 2 blog.. hmm.. life bored.. that's y created a blog..



I'm just a simple girl.. wit a simple life.. nothing too special bout me.. I'm deeply in love.. with a guy name Danial.. he study at SMK usj4.. know him through shi zhen.. b4 i met him.. i had a boy fren.. name zhenbon from my skul it self.. i broke up wit him 3 weeks ago.. i really love him.. but.. too bad.. he dumped me.. i agreed wit his decision.. just wanted him 2 be hapii.. life goes on without him.. he'll forever stays in my memories.. bye bon!!



now.. I've fully changed.. I'm changing from a dark side to a bright side now.. i stopped smoke 4 a guy.. he changed my life.. started 2 study as well.. love him loads.. cant live without him.. although we cant see each other everyday.. but even when i sleep.. I'll dream about him.. i just cant stop thinking bout him.. he took care of me every time when I'm drunk in club.. he's caring.. understanding too.. he's hot tho.. haha.. he's a mix.. German~~






Jiayi <3> danial


28.09.2008
we started since 28.09.2008.. he's my everything.. i cant lose him.. i almost lose him last Saturday.. and its because of club.. stupid BARCELONA.. I'm lucky that he gave me a chance.. i appreciate it alot.. i feel bad.. i promised 2 listen 2 every single think he says.. he's my big boss now.. respect respect~~







~~more about me~~




Vulcanz cheerleader of SMK Seafield


SS-er



crazy shopper



love 2 shock sendiri

wanna know more about me? check out my new updates everyday.. chaoz..!!


No comments: