Friday, November 28, 2008

i'm sick!!

you are the music in me!!
i'm sick.. shit!! flu, fever, and cough.. but still.. managed to work today..
so what man??!! no one cares about me.. i need some one who are really special..
that always cares for me.. always there for me..!!
i wish that you could be mine.. i just cant take the fact.. i give my self a change..
hope that miracle could happen.. hope that he'll come back to me..
missing him..!!
memories keep flowing through my head.. singing our favorite song.. 'qing tian'
by jay chou.. i even remember the notes that you taught me on guitar..
i wish that you could listen to the melody i play and sing.. the lyrics are meant
to be written for us..
wanna find you here, wanna hold you tight.. everyday in my life.. i wish i could..
I WISH!! my life is meaningless.. the only thing that move me
on is you!! cant leave without you..
you are my everything.. all i ever wanted was YOU.. everytime when i think of you..
i started to cry.. tears started to roll down from my eyes.. no one
understand my feelings.. im risking everything.. just to wait for you..
i sacrifice the whole of me for you.. dont you understand??
and now.. im sick.. i need you to be by my side.. i'd do anything just for you..
i'd change into a better person for you.. just dont leave me alone..
I NEED YOUR LOVE!!!!!

No comments: