Friday, November 14, 2008

clubbing night

euphoria!!
after club...
club girl

eun . me . seng


euphoria stage


invi bridge



kent ciggs


me . eun . seng


yong seng!!


jy . ys

before club...
clubbers


eun . kit . me . ant


james . seng . me


pyramid towel hotel
MOS rocks.. it was really really cool.. chun kit ordered a drink called 'long island'..
its some drink with mixture of 4 different wine.. the taste of long island was the best wine mixture i ever tasted..
kelvin wanted to order 'virgin pink corlada' drink.. its the mixture of fruits.. pineapple, coconut milk, and fresh milk.. but too bad.. he got not enough money to buy.. so after club.. he went 7 11 and bought himself a pineapple juice, coconut milk and fresh milk.. he's gonna mix him self..
the drinks only cost him 5 bucks ++ .. its 10 bucks cheaper compare with MOS 's price..
we then took 2 cabs back to anthony's house.. kelvin then mix the drinks together..
surprisingly the drink taste great.. first we thought that it'll make us
stomachache.. kelvin!!! our new bar tender..
kelvin and chun kit overnight at anthony's house.. while yong seng, harith, james, me and
eunice are going home.. i overnight at eunice's house.. next morning only chao home..
i enjoyed my thursday night..!! MOS you rock my socks..

1 comment:

*-Fern-* said...

nice hanging out with u guys.. long time nvr enjoy so much di.. ahahah -eun