Thursday, November 27, 2008

am i crazy or falling in love??

missing you
SPM 's over!! woohoo.. i waited this day for two months..
it suppose to be a very meaningful day for me.. but then..
for now.. i dont think its special to me anymore.. its just a normal thursday
to me.. and memories of course!!
saw kok fei when im working.. came my shop.. congrats!! he finally together-ed
with his dream girl.. KHOR WEN LI.. sweet couple.. we talked bout HIM too..
he told me that there will be alot of people going MOS on that night..
and i know that he's going too.. but kok fei not going larr.. got girl d.. good boy d..!!
so yesterday night i went pyramid again with eunice.. after my cheer practice..
we ate dinner at 'ming tian'.. pick yong seng up from the pyramid entrance..
walked to MOS.. see whether is there any friend going in.. passed by HIM..
i saw him.. the only thing i did was smile at him..
i dont really dare to look at him at the first place.. few seconds later..
i turned back and looked at him.. i miss him alot.. never seen him for two months..
so i just smiled at him.. dont even dare to say hi to him.. i wanted to go in..
but then.. what can i do? dance with him? stalk him? or stare at him?
i cant do anything.. so i gave up.. went home with yong seng..
when i reached home.. the first thing i did was throw my hand beg and called
kok fei.. kok fei told me everything about him.. he's addicted to smoking..
he's a addicted smoker now.. heart broken!! i can believe he addicted..
i dont care if he smoke.. but then he's freaking addicted.. why??
i cant do anything.. i dont know what to do.. the only thing i can do now is
telling my feelings out.. blog my feelings out.. im lost.. i need directions..
i need you..!!!
i miss you!!!

No comments: