Monday, July 12, 2010

my blog is dead . NOT . YET !!

started college 2 months back. life getting busier and busier everyday.
tans of assignments. having test in 1 month time. wasting a lot a lot of cash
since the day i started college. toll, parking ticket and foods.


well, of course i've met a bunch of new friends. Suki, Ahdesya, Alex,
Thivyan, Jackie and many more. these are the close ones. of course
i've met quite a lot of foreign friends too. they are fun and playful,
SUPER PLAYFUL. till now i have no regrets choosing this college.


me and my baby still going strong. eunice and some of my close friends
too. we're all still close and loving. oh, and i joined a team 2 to 3 months
back. a car team. TEAM SUICIDE ! and i took my lucky number
TS-20. the team is like a big family. its all about family, loves. we
travel here and there sometimes and of course we RACE every
weekends. i started to like racing nowadays, it somehow flow in
my blood.


i think that will be all about my new life. will upload some picture
when i'm free. and i hope this time i'll blog more often, better than
nothing at all. epic, last blog = 2 months back. toodles.


P.S : i miss cheerleading ! especially VULCANZ !!


P.P.S : peace forever !


love, jiayi :)

No comments: