Thursday, July 15, 2010

im so screwed up !

should i travel to Terrenganu tomorrow? honestly i don't really feel like going.
i find it not exciting at all. but my baby really looking forward for tomorrow.
he hopes that we can really make it for this trip.


firstly, I'm not in a holiday mood yet. maybe is because of my studies,
assignments and many more that affect my mood. it wont be fun going
holiday when you know you got to finish up all your works.


and secondly, this trip is pretty last minute so if I'm about to go, how am
i gonna tell my parents? i just feel like staying home spending some time
with my family. since I've haven't been a really good daughter this few
days.


but again, i really don't know what to do because i don't want my baby
to be upset. i want him to be happy since he's so excited about tomorrow.
this trip is organized by his friends. Hassan, and i know him too.
SO . . . to go ?! or not to ?!

No comments: