Saturday, November 7, 2009

The All-American Rejects concert


31.10.2009


went to The All-American Rejects concert. it was held at

Stadium Bukit Jalil car park. so its an open area and free

standing concert. i didn't mind although the weather is hot
and raining.
anything for AAR. my hotties.


went there with whole
bunch of friends. saw a lot
of friends there too.
we went there with 4 cars.
Tommy lead us the way to the
stadium and we line up under
the hot sun for almost
an hour plus! thanks to the concert and next
day right
away i fell sick. just recover!


during the concert. i lost my shades. shades with the
brand of Police. do you know how much is one shade?
one of my favorite and now its gone.



oh well. but the concert was a Blow Off!! they were
awesome.
Tyson my husband just cant stop rocking the
stadium down!


p.s : AAR the Bomb!



p.p.s : i want back my shades !!!

No comments: