Wednesday, October 27, 2010

dead! but gone yet?

OMG ! i think i blog is dead, completely dead yet? I'm not
so sure. but died for sure!!! i bet no one is even reading my blog
anymore.


blogging is so last year for me, no offence people. Only for me!
cause firstly, i don't have that much time to keep track what
I've done everyday. Secondly, i seldom go online, compared
to last year. Thirdly, no one is reading my blog anymore.
I'm pretty sure no one does it anymore.


blogging is like friendster to me, dead, childish and gone. well,
i might come back to my blog once in a while, but not always.
the last time i blog was, i can't even recall. erm . . . few months
ago??


well, let us stop complaining and talk about something else
more useful. my life is still good, still in good condition, still
loves to dance. blogging is not bad, when i just saw my own
blog on google, for typing my own name, cause I'm bored.
basically, everything that has the record of my name appears
on the website, like FRIENDSTER, facebook, myspace and
many more.


when i saw my old, abandoned blog, i thought back lots of
lots of memories. the dramas in secondary school, the pains and
tears, and of course the happy moments. good memories
that will always stays in my blog. i will never ever delete this
blog, but appreciate all the things i wrote inside.


i wanna say thanks, for people who reads my blog, even though
i suck in blogging but yeah, love you guys, will visit more often!
to those people who feel offended of what i just said, I'm sorry ok!
i don't mean it, and everything is in my point of view. Me, and myself.
what i think of myself and my blog! thanks. take care. bye!

No comments: