Saturday, February 13, 2010

happy CNY and happy VALENTINE!

well. i think my blog is really dying. i guess no one will ever read
my blog again. but I'm still gonna blog about something. because!!
I'm just too bored to think of anything else to do! guess blogging is
the best choice!


I'm in my hometown now. which is at Seremban. coming back
on Wednesday. starting work on Thursday. poor me!! but
another thing i have to admit is. although here is really really bored.
but still. i have 3 super cute young cousins!! :)


not seeing my baby for a week. i miss him so much!! one week.
this is like the longest we both had ever separated. but its ok.
somehow i always feel him right beside me. holding me and
accompanying me!


bored bored bored. cant wait till tomorrow morning. I'm gonna
collect angpao from my family!!!!! guess i really have nothing
much to do now. I'll just go to bed then. will upload some
pictures when I'm free! chao! :)


p.s : GONG XI FA CAI!


p.p.s : HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: