Monday, October 19, 2009

a day to be remember !!!!

11.10.09 , 5.55am. a day to be remember! this is the day i
got together with my baby. and i'm pretty sure that this guy is
the right guy for me. i'm glad that i'm with him now. after everything
that we've been through !


i finally found back the meaning of love. he's the one who made
me believe in forever again. and i hope that we will last! all i can
say is. i'll really concentrate and focus all my love on him. he
means a lot to me!


whenever i needed some one. he'll be the first one to be there for
me. he's the one who drives me around when i needed transportation.
he'll scarifies his study time just to spend some time with me.
he treats me as if i'm the only woman out there!


i'm dedicating this blog post to you my dear. i'm not making all this
up. everything i said is from the bottom of my heart. and of course
i mean it! baby. i love you! i love the song that played on the radio
when you asked me to be your girl. " i'm yours " !!


yes baby. i'm belong to you now. and you're already a part of
me. baby. i love you more than anything else !!!


p . s : will never stop loving you !!

No comments: