Thursday, June 18, 2009

another worse day !

was late to school this morning.. lack of sleeping and
resting time.. yesterday after practice.. went for lunch
at summit.. and then ah yiek's house!


the twin brothers then gave us a ride to my house..
but they're not the one who drove us there.. its their
mom! i then quickly bath and walked to MCD with them!


with the whole gang of cheerleaders again..! the reason
why i went there is to do the bus ticket for cheer 2009!
the ticket is now done.. and we're finally selling the
tickets during recess time..!


i went in to class today.. and i studied 2 periods of ICT!
i took some pictures with my classmates too.. for
our senior page..! we took lots of stupid and funny pictures!
it was fun and after recess..! i went for practice AGAIN!!


we did nothing much during practice today.. and it was
kinda bored.. after practice.. wj was suppose to send me,
ah giaw and qing xian home..! we 3 stay nearby to each
other.. and he promised us..!


but.. he made us waited for him in canteen for half an
hour.. and you know what..?! he left without us.. he
went to u2 mamak yum cha with other cheerleaders..
we was so pissed..! that we decided to walk home under
the hot sun.. we even rejected his offer sending us home
after i scolding him!


thank god.. on the way home.. jiihan and leman picked
us up.. and send us home.. i'm the last one who got back
and they came in to my house.. they asked me to take
a quick bath and hang out with my baby!! back to u2!!


i was quite tired.. but yet.. i decided to follow them because
i cant spend my time with them for at least 2 weeks..
I'll be very very busy.. and i really want to see my baby..!
but....!!! things doesn't go according to plans..!!


he somehow ditched me and he layan his friend more that
layan me..! i came there just to spend more time with
him and my friends.. but i guess i just wasted one hour
of there! and the best thing is.. he never even talk to
me more than 2 sentences of conversation!


and now.. im home..! i dont know what to do.. i'm confused!
but.. i guess everything will be ok! i just need to chill..
i have too many things to think about now.. i need to focus
more in my competition and think less about everything else!


im going out with my cheerleaders now again..! i'm gonna
relax and have fun with them..!! well.. i hope i will..!!
will get back really soon!!!


keep staying with me!

No comments: